Funniest Scare Tactics Prank Ever Made




Happy Halloween everyone! In honor of Halloween, I wanted to share this scare prank video from Scare Tactics called:
Channeling the Dead / Gary the Babysitter


For me, this prank video is hands down the funniest Scare Tactics prank that I have ever seen. I absolutely love Gary’s reaction to the scary pranks they are pulling on him. The 8 year old living daughter (Alysa) nails the acting. At one point, she looks like she is about to start busting up seeing Gary freak out!


I just wish that I had access to the effects budget that Scare Tactics does to pull pranks on my friends.


funny computer pranks


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Happy Halloween Everyone!



What are your favorite Scare Tactics? Drop me a line in the comments. Happy Halloween!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...